Is working late keeping you awake?August 3, 2015
Tired of thumb texting? It’s so old school.August 19, 2015
1: You’ll need to figure out what your IP address is.
Type into Google “what is my IP” and it will spit out your IP address for you. Good ole Google!
2. Jump into Google Analytics
- Log in to Google Analytics. Once you are signed in you should be looking at the Account Home screen.
- Once you’re in, Click ‘Admin’ in the top menu.
- If you have multiple domains in here, make sure you’re looking at the screen for the domain you wish to manage
- Under the ‘Account’ tab, select ‘All Filters’
- Click ‘+New Filter’
- Name you filter something useful like ‘Block my IP‘
- Select ‘Predefined filter’.
- From the ‘Select Filter Type’ menu choose ‘Exclude’
- From the ‘Select Source or Destination’ menu choose ‘traffic from the IP addresses’.
- From the ‘Select Expression’ menu choose ‘that are equal to’
- Enter your IP in the ‘ISP Domain’ box
- Save! Woop, you’re done!