Account, Sales and Office Manager
Relationship-builder and organisational whizz, with a dash of sales savvy required for established graphic and website design company. Flexible hours. Part-time.
You are the warm, helpful person with whom customers liaise, and you form the main communication stream between the customer and the designer/developers. This isn’t strictly a sales position, however there is scope to exercise your creative energy and create extra bonuses for yourself by generating more sales.
You have excellent skills in:
- Customer service (friendly, authentic, warm, excellent written and verbal skills) Organisation (managing tasks and ‘to do’s’ and ensuring deadlines are met)
- Managing the details (checking work before it goes out to the customer to ensure tasks are completed and work is error-free)
- Web savviness (able to find your way around websites and understand the basics. Some skills in web maintenance [Wordpress] and simple coding is a plus but not a necessity
- Basic social media skills (mostly facebook) a plus
- Taking initiative and making suggestions for improvements
- Identifying new work opportunities
- Identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Interacting and coordinating with the designer/developer
- Meeting time deadlines for accounts
- Managing and solving customer queries or issues.
- Having fun while you do it all
Your role is to ensure that the customers are always number one. You are also in charge of overseeing jobs, responding to clients’ questions and any other tasks required to keep the business super-organised and running smoothly.
Approximately 20 hours per week, with scope to grow if you generate more sales (work life balance is important!)